Oct 22, 2012
Just when the 9/11 Guantanamo Bay, Cuba tribunals are gaining momentum for alleged co-conspirators of the 9/11 terror attacks; the State Department looks to add new al-Qaeda leaders to most wanted list. It’s particularly ironic that the U.S. State Department, who mishandled the Benghazi, Libya terrorist attack that claimed four lives including, U.S. ambassador Christopher Stevens, are now offering $7 and $5 million rewards for information and capture of two Iranian al-Qaeda leaders.
American’s should keep in mind that terror factions have an endless supply of “suicide bombers.” What would stop other al-Qaeda leaders from turning over these Islamic radicals and pocket the $12 million to replenish their coffers to fight the West? Don’t think it’s possible? Think again, this reporter has written several stories about the American government paying Afghanistan warlords convoy passage money. (The U.S. pays Warlords hush money for safe travels along insurgent lined roads. Previous Story Here)
Despite the recent mishandling Libya debacle and American’s opposition the never-ending war in the Middle East, the State Department is attempting to salvage its reputation by capturing a few more alleged terrorists.
“The U.S. Department of State has authorized a reward of up to $7 million for information leading to the location of Iran-based senior facilitator and financier Muhsin al-Fadhli and up to $5 million for information leading to the location of his deputy, Adel Radi Saqr al-Wahabi al-Harbi,” according to a press release.
State Department officials say that Al-Fadhli and al-Harbi both facilitate and move money for known-terrorist operatives through Iran on behalf of the al-Qaeda.
“In February 2003, al-Fadhli and three other suspects were convicted in a Kuwaiti court and sentenced to five years imprisonment for providing funding for terrorist activities and military training in Afghanistan for purposes of terrorism. In June 2005, Saudi authorities placed him on their list of wanted terrorists in connection with a series of al-Qaeda attacks in Saudi Arabia,” the State Department said.
Additionally, the prominent al-Qaeda leader has assisted multiple operatives’ move from Pakistan through Iran and Turkey to destinations in Europe, North Africa, and Syria.
Al-Fadhli is from Kuwait and uses these aliases Muhsin Fadhil ‘Ayyid al Fadhli, Muhsin Fadil Ayid Ashur al Fadhli, Abu Majid Samiyah, and Abu Samia.
Adel Radi Saqr al-Wahabi al-Harbi is another Iran-based al-Qaeda facilitator and deputy to al-Fadhli. His role for al-Qaeda is to facilitate the travel of terrorists to Afghanistan and Iraq through Iran.
“Al-Harbi was previously placed on the Saudi Ministry of the Interior’s January 9, 2011 list of wanted terrorists and was charged with traveling to Afghanistan to join al-Qaeda and providing technical support on the Internet to the terrorist group. He was born on December 1, 1986 in Saudi Arabia and has used the aliases Abu Ali Muharib, Adel Radhi Sager Alharbi, and Muharib,” State Department officials said.
The State Department did not respond to questions, including if they would bring the newest “most wanted” terrorists to the infamous island of Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
For more information about these individuals click this web site http://www.rewardsforjustice.net. The State Department encourages anyone with information regarding al Qaeda leaders to contact the nearest U.S. embassy/consulate, U.S. military base; e-mail (RFJ@state.gov) or individuals in Afghanistan may call the RFJ tip line at 0700 108 600. All information will be kept strictly confidential.
For more stories: http://www.examiner.com/homeland-security-in-national/kimberly-dvorak
© Copyright 2012 Kimberly Dvorak All Rights Reserved.